Schedule Your FREE Discovery Call Today
Time for a Change.
Coaching is a journey that exists through both conversation and action.
It usually beings at the point and time in your life that you see or experience something that:
- Isn’t working
- Is working, but could be better
- Has worked up until now to get you where you are now, but won’t get you where you want to go
- Is working for someone else, in their life... and you’ve experienced it such that you are touched, moved, or inspired, and compelled to take action toward having something similar in your life.
While change IS possible on your own, I invite you to consider a few things:
- Your view of your life, and hence your ability to change it, is based on your experience of the world. This has been formulated over all the years and decades of your life, and shaped by the choices you’ve made. If you could have done it any better up until now, you would have, right?
- All of the actions you’ve taken up until now have created a certain momentum in your life. You’re on a certain trajectory. And there is a very good chance that you’ll continue on that trajectory, unless you make a strong, conscious effort, serious commitment and investment in changing it.
- You can’t observe yourself living your life while you’re living it. While you might be able to tell something is off or not right, you can’t live it while also being the impartial observer, or know what’s needed to change it. It’s why professional athletes work with coaches, and why clients hire me.
- There is a massive difference between being interested and being committed. While you might see things around you that aren’t working so well, change won’t happen with a casual interest or awareness. That’s why New Year’s resolutions fail before the end of January each year.
- There are things that you’ve probably tried to change repeatedly in your life. You think to yourself each time that you should be able to change them. You’ve even committed to doing it… and yet, decades, disappointments, and dollars later, you’re still stuck with the same problem.
Do any of these resonate with you? If so, you may want to consider coaching.
Click the red button to the left that says “Get After It” to take the next step toward scheduling a meeting.
Andy Petranek is a professional life, leadership, and performance coach who’s been helping people create greater levels of confidence, joy, fulfillment, and success in their lives for over 25 years.
- A veteran of multiple overseas deployments including Operation Desert Storm, Andy is a former United States Marine who served for four years as a combat engineer and small unit commander.
- A Red Bull sponsored athlete in the sport of adventure racing, he captained teams and navigated courses all over the world in races like the Eco Challenge and Raid Gauloises; in 2009 he became the oldest competitor to qualify for and compete in the CrossFit Games
- He was an early adopter of CrossFit starting one of the first and most successful affiliate gyms in the world in 2004, CrossFit Los Angeles.
- He launched a successful consulting business and taught hundreds of other CrossFit Affiliate gym owners his gym management success strategies and systems.
- He also co-founded the Whole Life Challenge, a global, online health and wellness game that has had over 200,000 people participate over its 9-year history.
- He holds a master’s degree in spiritual psychology and has been the beneficiary of decades of personal self-exploration, discovery, and expansion through his work with coaches, healers, guides, and teachers.
For years, Andy’s been a trendsetter and influencer in the health and fitness world. His infectious laugh, ability to bring joy to even the most difficult situations, his willingness to have hard conversations, and capacity to help others find the courage to tackle their fears have made him a community magnet for the thousands of people who have been influenced directly through his coaching.
See what clients
Before I tell you more about coaching with me, let me tell you what it isn't. It's not a pre-designed course, nor is it a program that I teach you. There is no set curriculum, process to undertake, or steps to follow. There is no pre-defined reading list, nor is there a set of assignments to follow or complete.
Your curriculum is your life. You bring that with you to every session we have together. Whatever area we're working on - relationships, family, career, job, health, mental/emotional state - my program is based on helping you unlock those areas in which you feel trapped, stuck, or anything less than free. You are an integral part of that process, you, as the leader of your own life.
We meet together for calls every other week for a couple of hours, and between these sessions you will be “doing the work”... living your life, increasing your awareness, implementing habits, doing applicable “homework” that will help you progress forward.
Our time together starts with a minimum commitment of 6 months, but most of my clients work with me far longer. Why so long? This work isn’t easy and it takes time to see the things you need to see, do the things you need to do, to have what you really want. There are no shortcuts.
And why hire me? Why do all this work when it takes time, effort, and investment?
Because coaching with me offers you the possibility of FREEDOM.
- Freedom from the limitations and beliefs that have you stuck where you are today.
- Freedom from the self-imposed prison created by measuring, competing, and judging self & others.
- Freedom from the fear, anxiety, worry, doubt, and frustration that comes from living in the future and past, rather than the present.
- Freedom to live in possibility, to experience knowing that you are enough exactly as you are.
- Freedom to have the life you’ve always wanted, always dreamed of, and to be the person you’ve always known that you could be!
If any of this resonates, click the red “Let’s Go” button below, and take the next step toward scheduling a meeting with me.
ON THE PATH.
ANDY PETRANEK’S MONTHLY NEWSLETTER, WRITTEN WITH JOY, FOR THE CURIOUS, ADVENTUROUS, AND MODERN-DAY ACTION-TAKERS OF THE WORLD.
Like it or not, we’re all on a journey through life that is anything but linear. Often, its boundaries are defined by the accidents, mistakes, missteps, and wrong turns we make along the way. Though it’s not a journey we can opt out from, the choice we all get to make is,”How?”
For me, that answer has always been to experiment around the boundaries for each of the five realms (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and financial) - to play with, explore, test, question, and disrupt the status quo. To always be growing.
We’ve been conditioned by the ongoing cultural narrative in the world that we should be seeking out, looking for, and ending up with our soulmate. You know… that perfect person who “completes you”? Does that person even exist? And why do you need “completing”? What makes you think you aren’t whole and complete exactly as you are? What if your…Read More
If you’re moving fast through your life, there is only a certain amount of detail you can see. And for most of us, when we’re moving that fast, it feels borderline out of control. I was talking to a client today… for her, that means focusing outwardly on all her responsibilities in her life (family, kids, work, relationship, health, home)…Read More
Tell the truth. I’ve heard that since I was a kid. So I did tell the truth… I was a Boy Scout and a US Marine for goodness sake. But as I’ve found out much later in life, there are many layers to the truth. And while telling the truth at the outermost layer can be difficult to begin with,…Read More
Have you ever noticed your incredible ability to tolerate suffering? We spend 30, 40, 50 years of our life developing mental and emotional habits that create life for us the way it is, the way we know it. These habits are all about proving to ourselves (and others) that we are enough, we’re worthy, and we’re not imposters. But here’s…Read More
It’s easy to sit back in the comfort of your easy chair, look out at the world and say, “I could do that if I really wanted to.” It’s also sometimes useful to look at things in your life through the lens of, “It’s just practice,” in order to relieve you from the anxiety, fear, and worry that can come…Read More
Life is constantly pulling at us all… 24/7. Kids, boss, carpool, spouse, employees, birthdays, reports, food shopping, meetings, email, texts, social media, getting gas, doctor visits. It’s a never-ending stream of things, people, and responsibilities… honestly, it’s no wonder that for most of us, there is NO TIME left over for us at the end of the day. And therein…Read More
“I don’t mind what happens.” Do you mind what happens? If you don’t think so, perhaps ask yourself in a different way. Do I get triggered, upset, angry, resentful, disappointed, anxious, worried, stressed, peeved, depressed, etc? If the answer is no to ALL the above, then I’d say you pretty much don’t mind what happens, and your life is probably…Read More
Life is incredible. The grandiosity of the universe in its magnitude. The incredibleness of the parts of even just this planet that we can’t see, but know are there. And what about the entire ecosystems of life going on inside our bodies… that we don’t have to pay one bit of attention to for it to function properly and keep…Read More
Have you ever felt pressure to get the right answer? To KNOW what you’re going to say before you say it? To KNOW you’re not going to sound stupid when you open your mouth? To know more than everyone else around? I have. That mindset “visits” me every day… sometimes affecting everything I do, and other times just serving as…Read More
Trusting yourself with your ability to solve problems, make decisions, create solutions, and find your own way is an important leadership skill. Just as important is your willingness to ask for help, sharing vulnerably when you’re stuck, needing direction and wanting to lean on other for support. The question becomes then, when do you lean into your personal leadership and…Read More
I’ve spoken to a lot of people who struggle with gratitude – how to feel it, how to express it, what to be grateful for, how to find it in just the ordinary. One of the things I’ve heard from people who have lost children or parents to death at an early age is that it’s not the big, grandiose…Read More
"On The Path" Podcast Feed
You are exactly where you’re supposed to be (and so am I).
No matter where you are, there is no question that you are right where you’re supposed to be.
Now… it may not feel that way. It certainly didn’t for me for a very loooooong time.
Things swirled. I was riddled with fear, worry, panic, and anxiety… for almost an entire year.
And even after that year, I’d get regular “visits” from that uninvited guest.
But with regular, daily self-nurturing practices like meditation, journaling, exercise, affirmations, diet, gratitude, I’ve been able to pull myself (with spirit’s help, of course) into a place that is way beyond where I was before my “emotional meltdown” (aka spiritual awakening) occurred.
Another big piece for me was my willingness to lean on others – friends, community, family, even people I didn’t know that well. They helped me like structural scaffolding as I did the work to put things back together.
And as a result, now I’m able to say with full conviction, that I am, and have always been, right where I am supposed to be. And as hard as it might be to see, you are too.If you’re struggling, as I was, I suggest adopting a regular self-nurturing practice as well. As well as leaning on your friends and community. Perhaps even working with a therapist or a coach. Moving down this path is hard to do on your own, even perhaps impossible.
And don’t stop believing. If I can do it… I know you can too!