Schedule Your FREE Discovery Call Today
Time for a Change.
Coaching is a journey that exists through both conversation and action.
It usually beings at the point and time in your life that you see or experience something that:
- Isn’t working
- Is working, but could be better
- Has worked up until now to get you where you are now, but won’t get you where you want to go
- Is working for someone else, in their life... and you’ve experienced it such that you are touched, moved, or inspired, and compelled to take action toward having something similar in your life.
While change IS possible on your own, I invite you to consider a few things:
- Your view of your life, and hence your ability to change it, is based on your experience of the world. This has been formulated over all the years and decades of your life, and shaped by the choices you’ve made. If you could have done it any better up until now, you would have, right?
- All of the actions you’ve taken up until now have created a certain momentum in your life. You’re on a certain trajectory. And there is a very good chance that you’ll continue on that trajectory, unless you make a strong, conscious effort, serious commitment and investment in changing it.
- You can’t observe yourself living your life while you’re living it. While you might be able to tell something is off or not right, you can’t live it while also being the impartial observer, or know what’s needed to change it. It’s why professional athletes work with coaches, and why clients hire me.
- There is a massive difference between being interested and being committed. While you might see things around you that aren’t working so well, change won’t happen with a casual interest or awareness. That’s why New Year’s resolutions fail before the end of January each year.
- There are things that you’ve probably tried to change repeatedly in your life. You think to yourself each time that you should be able to change them. You’ve even committed to doing it… and yet, decades, disappointments, and dollars later, you’re still stuck with the same problem.
Do any of these resonate with you? If so, you may want to consider coaching.
Click the red button to the left that says “Get After It” to take the next step toward scheduling a meeting.
Andy Petranek is a professional life, leadership, and performance coach who’s been helping people create greater levels of confidence, joy, fulfillment, and success in their lives for over 25 years.
- A veteran of multiple overseas deployments including Operation Desert Storm, Andy is a former United States Marine who served for four years as a combat engineer and small unit commander.
- A Red Bull sponsored athlete in the sport of adventure racing, he captained teams and navigated courses all over the world in races like the Eco Challenge and Raid Gauloises; in 2009 he became the oldest competitor to qualify for and compete in the CrossFit Games
- He was an early adopter of CrossFit starting one of the first and most successful affiliate gyms in the world in 2004, CrossFit Los Angeles.
- He launched a successful consulting business and taught hundreds of other CrossFit Affiliate gym owners his gym management success strategies and systems.
- He also co-founded the Whole Life Challenge, a global, online health and wellness game that has had over 200,000 people participate over its 9-year history.
- He holds a master’s degree in spiritual psychology and has been the beneficiary of decades of personal self-exploration, discovery, and expansion through his work with coaches, healers, guides, and teachers.
For years, Andy’s been a trendsetter and influencer in the health and fitness world. His infectious laugh, ability to bring joy to even the most difficult situations, his willingness to have hard conversations, and capacity to help others find the courage to tackle their fears have made him a community magnet for the thousands of people who have been influenced directly through his coaching.
See what clients
Before I tell you more about coaching with me, let me tell you what it isn't. It's not a pre-designed course, nor is it a program that I teach you. There is no set curriculum, process to undertake, or steps to follow. There is no pre-defined reading list, nor is there a set of assignments to follow or complete.
Your curriculum is your life. You bring that with you to every session we have together. Whatever area we're working on - relationships, family, career, job, health, mental/emotional state - my program is based on helping you unlock those areas in which you feel trapped, stuck, or anything less than free. You are an integral part of that process, you, as the leader of your own life.
We meet together for calls every other week for a couple of hours, and between these sessions you will be “doing the work”... living your life, increasing your awareness, implementing habits, doing applicable “homework” that will help you progress forward.
Our time together starts with a minimum commitment of 6 months, but most of my clients work with me far longer. Why so long? This work isn’t easy and it takes time to see the things you need to see, do the things you need to do, to have what you really want. There are no shortcuts.
And why hire me? Why do all this work when it takes time, effort, and investment?
Because coaching with me offers you the possibility of FREEDOM.
- Freedom from the limitations and beliefs that have you stuck where you are today.
- Freedom from the self-imposed prison created by measuring, competing, and judging self & others.
- Freedom from the fear, anxiety, worry, doubt, and frustration that comes from living in the future and past, rather than the present.
- Freedom to live in possibility, to experience knowing that you are enough exactly as you are.
- Freedom to have the life you’ve always wanted, always dreamed of, and to be the person you’ve always known that you could be!
If any of this resonates, click the red “Let’s Go” button below, and take the next step toward scheduling a meeting with me.
ON THE PATH.
ANDY PETRANEK’S MONTHLY NEWSLETTER, WRITTEN WITH JOY, FOR THE CURIOUS, ADVENTUROUS, AND MODERN-DAY ACTION-TAKERS OF THE WORLD.
Like it or not, we’re all on a journey through life that is anything but linear. Often, its boundaries are defined by the accidents, mistakes, missteps, and wrong turns we make along the way. Though it’s not a journey we can opt out from, the choice we all get to make is,”How?”
For me, that answer has always been to experiment around the boundaries for each of the five realms (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and financial) - to play with, explore, test, question, and disrupt the status quo. To always be growing.
On being Anti-needy – part 2 It’s one thing to be anti-needy (or free from the trap of codependency), it’s quite another to allow your desire to “be okay with anything” to have you not establish healthy physical, mental and emotional boundaries for yourself. Be anti-needy, but do it with healthy boundaries. . . . . #developyourinnerjedi #emotionalintelligencecoach #leadershipmindset #lifecoachtraining…Read More
Are you needy? Do you need someone to behave a certain way to ensure you are okay? Do you have expectations of a conversation going a certain way… and when it doesn’t, you find yourself upset about it? The true master doesn’t wait for someone else to change so that he/she can be okay. No, the Jedi develops his/her anti-neediness……Read More
This is a big one for me… letting go of the judgment and seeing the loving essence. Judgment has created such big ruts in my memory – emotional, mental, and spiritual ruts. And the ruts are deepest when it comes to those who I’m closest to – parents, aunt, sister, wife. The rut of judgment is like a well-worn pair…Read More
Where are you going? Why are you in such a hurry? What’s the rush? These are questions I started asking myself. I’m now over 50 and I’m seeing things a lot differently than I have in the past. The hurry-up, high-achiever mindset has served me well up until now, but it comes with costs. This mindset uses me… seduces me…Read More
What if you’re only halfway there? How do you know if you’re only halfway there? When is it time to turn around? How much fuel, energy, and endurance will you need for the return trip? Have you left enough energy in the tank to keep going? What if the last 5 years of your life have been in preparation for…Read More
Replacing inner “againstness” with inner alignment Our world and culture is built around the concept of being right. And when you’re focused on being right, you are focused on being against anything that is not in agreement with your view of life and reality. Sometimes it even means being against life itself. And here’s the thing… that mindset NEVER creates…Read More
GUARD THE GATE. What gate? The gate to your mind. What goes in becomes your reality. Are you paying attention to what’s going in? What is their tone, subject, and intention? Is that what you want going in there? If it’s not, put a stop to it. YOU HAVE THE POWER. Join me in a news media detox. If you’re…Read More
Where are you putting your attention? What do you choose to look at and see? Where do you allow your mind to wander? What do you allow it to think about? If you spend time watching mainstream media or reading the news it’s not a stretch to say that by doing so, you’re allowing your mind to wander about, looking…Read More
If you’re experiencing any sort of upset, worry, anxiety, fear, helplessness, or a case of the “shoulds”, there is a great chance, like 100%, that you have moved out of both self-trust and life-trust. I get it. It’s incredibly painful to feel this way… to feel stuck or trapped in whatever it is… relationship, job, family, situation with no way…Read More
Invisible Warfare Whether you know it or not, you are an emotion collector. All the emotions you experience in your life as you go through it collect inside of you… and most of the time, with no release valve. Once you’ve accumulated enough pain, anger, frustration, irritation, or upset, you’re full… you’ve got no additional room to store any more…Read More
When you have one eye on the finish line, you only have one eye left to keep yourself on the road. As a culture, we’ve become outcome obsessed. We want an answer. We want to cross the finish line. We want the result. And we want it all NOW. We’re willing to let everyone else in the world tell us…Read More
Do you ever wonder why your spouse gets so frustrated with you when you say you’re going to do something and then you don’t do it? Most likely it’s because of the difference in the way you each interpreted what you said you were going to do. In your spouses’ mind, you saying you’d do whatever it was you were…Read More
"On The Path" Podcast Feed
You are exactly where you’re supposed to be (and so am I).
No matter where you are, there is no question that you are right where you’re supposed to be.
Now… it may not feel that way. It certainly didn’t for me for a very loooooong time.
Things swirled. I was riddled with fear, worry, panic, and anxiety… for almost an entire year.
And even after that year, I’d get regular “visits” from that uninvited guest.
But with regular, daily self-nurturing practices like meditation, journaling, exercise, affirmations, diet, gratitude, I’ve been able to pull myself (with spirit’s help, of course) into a place that is way beyond where I was before my “emotional meltdown” (aka spiritual awakening) occurred.
Another big piece for me was my willingness to lean on others – friends, community, family, even people I didn’t know that well. They helped me like structural scaffolding as I did the work to put things back together.
And as a result, now I’m able to say with full conviction, that I am, and have always been, right where I am supposed to be. And as hard as it might be to see, you are too.If you’re struggling, as I was, I suggest adopting a regular self-nurturing practice as well. As well as leaning on your friends and community. Perhaps even working with a therapist or a coach. Moving down this path is hard to do on your own, even perhaps impossible.
And don’t stop believing. If I can do it… I know you can too!